Sitting - Home Visits Plymouth
dog sitting, Plymouth
cat sitting, rodent's & exotic.
Once, twice or three times daily, you state the time periods. Home visits
break the monotony of the day for your pet. A half hour visit will ensure
that there is clean water, accidents are cleaned up and your pet has company,
a run in the garden or short walk. Full care plans detailing what we have
done will be left for you to view on your return. "Don't
leave your dog in solitary confinement all day"
In Visits for cats and dogs (PPC) Plymouth
Pet Care can help if you have an older dog or a puppy, or you
are going on holiday but hate putting your dog in a kennel or cat
in a cattery. Local Pet Care home visits can provide your pets with
daily or twice daily feeding and affection that will enable them to
stay in the comfort of their own home without having to rely on the
help of friends and neighbours. We will also water your plants, pick
up your mail or open and close curtains etc for heightened security
whilst you are away. We can help whether your away on holiday for
a month or on business for a night. Plymouth Pet Care uniformed officers
can arrange a daily visit to make sure your pets are fed, watered,
clean and well.
Pet Care (PPC) staff has probably owned just about every pet there
is to have over the years but if you have something more exotic then
just try us. Plymouth Pet Care staff has Subject Access records for
extra peace of mind.
We will undertake visits to:
• Provide fresh food and water and bowls cleaned
• Clean out cat litter trays
• Clean out hutches and cages
• Fresh bedding as required
• Medication if required and a little cuddle or some company
• Post will be moved
• Plants watered
• Curtains opened/closed and timers checked
• The house fully checked and made secure on leaving
• Fully insured to take on all of your needs.
• Full assessment of your pets prior to commencement of work.